Our next meeting will be on Monday, June 7th @ Serious coffee (upstairs) on Esq. road at 5pm
We were supposed to meet with Geoff, the guy from the high school to discuss educational opportunities, but unfortunately he did not came out, and we will have to reschedule that meeting with him.
On the bright side, we divided a few very crucial tasks. Those are the following responsibilities that were discussed by members and those will be done by next week:
1. Drafting the community garden policy- Fawn took on this task
2. Drafting of an agreement between the municipality and the community garden- this will be done by Jenny
3. Registering for the B.C Council of Garden Club in order to get insurance to cover for members of the garden- this task will be done by Olga
4. Contacting Coast Capital to open a bank account- this will be done by Olga
4. Call Recyclistas to get a good deal on a bike rack- this will also be done by Olga
Also, we are hoping to have a work party on June 12th, we will keep you posted when we know more details!!
Hope to see you next week!